Keynote is the new awesomeness on campus you know you want to have. You might find that when you try to use it, you get a screen asking you to enter a serial number. This is because the original installation had a small but that you can easily fix with these simple instructions. (be sure to quit keynote before trying this).
1. Cut and paste the bolded link to your browser address bar: afp://xserv2/Mac%20Software/iWork/remove_and_install_iWork09.pkg
2. If prompted, log in with your domain credentials
3. Open the iWork folder
4. Drag the remove_and_install_iWork09.pkg file to your desktop
5. Double click the file to open it
6. Follow the steps in the installer
7. When the installer completes, trash the file on your desktop